Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it so many on here either don't or are afraid to fill in their location on their profile? Are they really paranoid someone will come looking for them? Do they really have something to hide.

Oh, so much more help could we give people if only we knew where they were located. Looking for ammo or guns? Sure wish I knew were so I could help you out.

:-[

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I just make it a habit not to announce in my profile where I am from. The casual inquirer will usually not seek out that information beyond glancing at the profile info.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just make it a habit not to announce in my profile where I am from. The casual inquirer will usually not seek out that information beyond glancing at the profile info.
sure whatever, I'll try to remember that the next time you are looking for something. i.e. can't find ammo, or a type of gun, etc.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
sure whatever, I'll try to remember that the next time you are looking for something. i.e. can't find ammo, or a type of gun, etc.
geez, it must really be a pet peeve if you are going to get all worked up about it

·
Registered
833 Posts
Bomber, seriously my cousin has an awesome snocone cart near you, you should try it some day tell him I sent you and he will give you a 50%discount.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I have actually been wondering the same thing.

The feds already know who you are... and if you've ever been to an NFL game or Nascar race, they have your facial profile too.

They already know too much, and sadly you're not going to stop them from knowing more.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Bomber, seriously my cousin has an awesome snocone cart near you, you should try it some day tell him I sent you and he will give you a 50%discount.
50% huh? thats pretty funny considering that we don't have any money down here! I mean, you're just makin it worse by offering a snow cone that you know i can't afford down here....man what i wouldn't do for a choco-taco right now....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Near Bomber, where, where, I need a snocone cart !! Oh SHAT! I have no clue where he lives. Oh well...................

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
lol I don't really see where it matters that much. I mean if people can't find ammo or something in their area they'll know it better than those of us not in their area. Just my opinion. I don't particularly care where someone is from unless I'm shipping something to them.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I have actually been wondering the same thing.

The feds already know who you are... and if you've ever been to an NFL game or Nascar race, they have your facial profile too.

They already know too much, and sadly you're not going to stop them from knowing more.
I'm not worried about the government learning anything they don't know. I'm worried about prying private citizens. I just tend to have a privacy streak on the interwebs. If you search the forums though, you could find out where I live.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Near Bomber, where, where, I need a snocone cart !! Oh SHAT! I have no clue where he lives. Oh well...................
i done told you that i added my location to my profile.....look to the left, its right there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i done told you that i added my location to my profile.....look to the left, its right there.
Hey my ex is from there. :devilsidesmile:

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
On the internet it isn't a big deal for me (as they can see I am here but they have no clue who I am or what I look like), but I don't like the whole world (well the people around town) to know that I am military as it makes me a target, so I don't put anything on my car saying I am Air Force.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Some folks are just TOO paranoid and think we're all just gonna get up out of our comfortable chairs and drive round the country and seek them out.

As for me I really don't give a rat's butt. They don't want to even say what state they're in too bad if they're looking for something.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
who cares if people find out where you live... from this forum they KNOW your armed... Who is gonna mess with someone they KNOW is armed.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
On the internet it isn't a big deal for me (as they can see I am here but they have no clue who I am or what I look like), but I don't like the whole world (well the people around town) to know that I am military as it makes me a target, so I don't put anything on my car saying I am Air Force.
So much for Military Pride.!!!

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
So much for Military Pride.!!!
I'd rather not have my car explode the next time I go to turn it on or get my family attacked some other way, sorry. Do not question my military pride damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently serving you isn't enough to show my pride F*** OFF buddy.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts