Pets...who are your companions?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by duker_sponk, Feb 15, 2008.

1. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Who all are animal lovers out there?

I have two cats. My 16 year old chihuahua died about 7 months ago so now I have these two felines. One is Baxter and the other is just called Kitty. They are pretty entertaining.

2. Got us a Lab mutt named Lucy, 2 cats Burbank and Eggs....Don't ask... :roll:

3. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Haha. I originally called my little cat sticky cat cause she digs her claws into the carpet when she walks and wants attention. Weird cat I sware.

4. My cruisin' buddy 116 pound Boxer.

[​IMG]

Waiting for the kids on Halloween

[​IMG]

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

We have my sister's service dog Asia [7] family cat Moose,[14] my cat Bubbette,[3] and sister's little cat Baby[3] plus a fish and a enole

6. griff30

griff30 Member

We have a 140 lb AKC champ Bull-mastiff (Magnus) a guinea pig and 2 fish.

7. Rory (a Russian Wolf hound), Tigger and Dini (ancient, twin calico kitties), Felix, a young, black, male Siamese mix, and a handful of chickens.

(Searching all over the drive for pix): Drat! I swear, Gunny, I'll get animals uploaded!

8. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

I have had many pets dogs and cats. Dealing with the loss of one is the worst feeling in the world. Currently I have an English Bulldog: Chesty Puller

[​IMG]

He is my child and is treated better than my nieces and nephews.

9. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Haha. Cute pets y'all.

10. bobm

bobm Member

I have 5 dogs;
    Zues an 8 yr old 258lb St Bernard
    Jake a 12 yr old 110 lb BullMastif/Rot Mix
    Andy a 5 yr old Wirehair terrier mix
    Tiggs a 4 yr old 130 lb BullMastif
    and Buttercup (the only female) a 1 1/2 yr old rotty mix
    This lot keeps life interesting and the Vet wealthy.

11. I have four cats. Smokey 7, Slots 7, Scout 3, Cloud 3. Also, Smokey weighs 28 pounds. The rest are normal.

12. Geez. Imagine someone known as Jarheadhaving a Bulldog named Chesty Puller.

Go figure :D

My boy Doodles may be little and may be rescued from an abusive environment but he can eat and poop twice as much as your dogs.
    Hah!

[​IMG]

13. Wife has 3 cats...they drive me nuts!

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these are my three cats the one with the white spot is midnight the one next to him is tibby the tortoise colored one is patches

15. [​IMG]

AKC Labs... White one is Chase and the Black one is Sable..

16. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

17. minidriver

minidriver Member

6 cats, Mini, Cooper, Lotus, Lucas, Thor(mom named him, 15year old cat), Mama Kitty(mother to Mini and Cooper) Two dogs,,,, 168lbs Great Dane named Jensen,, 65lb german shepard/beagle mix Sadie. And a ferret named Tucker... Yeah,,,,, some of you might have noticed,,, the wife and I are car nuts,,, especially British cars. All animals were rescue animals. We spend more at the pet store a month than we do on food at the grocery store.

18. minidriver

minidriver Member

Oh and BTW Jensen the Dane is a deaf albino,,,,,,, can't hear a thing but I still yell at her all the time. She is really DUMB!!!

19. Black lab's all the way :).