Photobucket no good

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Feb 26, 2008.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I had a photobucket account for a while now. I tried to get on and My account is no longer there. They will not allow me on. My username and password no longer work. I give up on Photobucket. NEVER MORE!!!

2. were you putting naughty photos up there again???? If I told you once, I've told you 100000000 times! :lol:

3. neothespian

neothespian Member

Eh, it's better than Flikr. I HATE trying to use that site... pain in the rear to forward links and such. I use Vidilife myself. It's not as refined, but works great in the end. They also host video, but I wouldn't suggest it since they have an issue with some video codecs..... that's what YouTube is for.

4. I still use PhotoBucket but hate all the darn java and flash ads. My hobby room PC is old and slow and the ads on photo bucket are a real PITA when it comes to load time.

5. Is photobucket like tripod or hotmail? If you dont log into the account occasionally they pull the plug?

6. I love photobucket. But I do need to back up everything just incase. I keep everything on photobucket.

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I agree on that, taurus. Thats why I dont have much pics up anymore. I had a Image Station account that got whacked for no reason...their response, it was against their COC. Screwem.

8. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

\

Nope no naughty pics just some gun pics and a few others. I am just gonna say forget it

9. shooterz I had a tripod home page that I had spent many hours on and one day it was gone, tripod told me we are sorry but there is nothing we can do about it.

I was very dissiapointed to say the least

I have a homepage there, but it is a shell of what it used to be

I feel your pain