Photos of my little collection .......so far

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by cobraman, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Hello guys. Since the old posts are gone I thought I would post photos of my collection again having added a HP 380. With the money Mr. Bush is sending us I am going to pick up a HP 45. What better use for that money ? I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I like viewing others. Good shooting and keep them in the bull.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited by PrimalSeal to fix the image coding so the pics show in a list rather than a collage.

2. Really nice collection there! The camo stock looks esp. cool.

3. DAAAANNGG!!! Very nice collection! Especially like the revolver with the scope.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

Very nice I like it. I really like the Dan Wesson and the M1 carbine

5. p7196

p7196 Guest

I like the purty pink one it looks uber cool.

6. yea, about the pink one. It's my daughters rifle. She shoots that pink thing pretty darn good I can tell you that. :lol:

7. p7196

p7196 Guest

I know what you mean about the pink one. My 10 yr old has a pink laminate Crickett. She is a great shot for a 10 yr old. She can group them within a 3 to 3 1/2 circle.

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

In the boy scouts we had a range at "Camp Old Indian" using single shot bolt action .22 rifles... I would have gotten into the "Sharpshooter Shootout" if I had known our shots were being scored that day... I was too busy taking out the other folk's clothespins at 50 yards... I was in 3rd grade... :lol:

9. Nice collection! I love that M1.....at least I think it's an M1.......

I never did get the idea of a scope on a pistol though.....how can you hold it steady enough to get off any kind of a long range shot through a scope, as well as the fact that most pistol rounds just aren't designed for striking a lethal blow at the ranges you'd be needing a scope at anyways.......or am I completely off base here? ;)

10. Yeah, that's what appears to be an M1 Carbine in 30 cal. Sweet gun dude.

11. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

I'm digging that stainless Ruger Mark II with the nice grips.

12. Shooting a pistol with a scope is like anything else. It takes practice. I have taken many a jacks with the scoped Dan Wesson out to about 100 yards. Can't do it all the time but where is the fun in that ? If it's easy, it ain't fun. And yes, that is an original M1 carbine that was purchased by my dad when they were being sold through the NRA for twenty bucks. That's not a misprint... 20 dollars. Some of the older folks may remember that. This one is in pristeen condition. Thanks for fixing my photo arrangement whoever did and also for the kind words.