Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Cheapskate special. Midway USA. Was $55, now 28.26 - just right for a man of your ....frugal taste. Bianchi 57 Remedy. Worth a look.

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
36,948 Posts
Cheapskate special. Midway USA. Was $55, now 28.26 - just right for a man of your ....frugal taste. Bianchi 57 Remedy. Worth a look.
Ypu must have picked the one in a million color and fit options. They’re all $50 and 90% of them fit 1911’s.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Dude.🙄

Just put it in a stockpot of boiling water. Get it out, blow it off with some air while it’s hot enough to evaporate any liquid, and oil it up. Done.
I've used the ultrasonic before but this ^ is a good idea. Simpler (and less expensive) is usually better.

Re: Holsters. Maybe give www.holsterpro.com a look. Custom leather holsters for a reasonable price. Paul Vitagliano does fine work. I have a black basket weave w/ strap retention for my CA Police Special .38 and two others he's done for some semi-autos I have. Like 'em a lot.

Reactions: moona11

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Desantis Wild Hog Hybrid. Leather and nylon. $40 on Amazon.

Looks like a decent holster. But, for reasons having nothing to do with pure functionality, I definitely want all leather. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: ajole

·
Administrator
29,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
Sadly, I can't find any that fit. They're apparently out of stock or not an option.

Most reviewers say that the RIA M206 will fit any holster for the Colt Detective Special but there is apparently fewer options than I expected. There are some though so all is not lost.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Reactions: lklawson

·
Premium Member
36,948 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Right....so....find the ONE that is actually $26.19. I couldn't.
Naw, it's not abig deal for Kirkand I really don't care what you find or don't.

Reactions: lklawson and ajole

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
Try one of these, I do not think you will be disappointed.
Organism Sleeve Font Screenshot Web page

221 - 229 of 229 Posts