Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SCAR Owner...sorta
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mentioned in my other thread, picked up a HP 9mm pistol at the gun show today. I'm hoping to get it out to the range sometime in the next couple of days.

If it performs the way I expect it to, I think I'll be getting a 380 for the wife unit.

·
SCAR Owner...sorta
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All from the same dealer
9mm - $139
.40 - $149
.45 - $159

Different dealer had the .40 for $189 and a used 380 for $149

another dealer had a 9mm carbine (new) for $269 - I wish I could have gotten this as well, but really didn't want to extend myself too much.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Pick up the 10 round mag used in the carbine and you'll love it a little more!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
now i must have one got the .40 need the 9mm dam their addictive
Yea, tell me about it. I have a CF380, a 45, a 995, plus I have an OD Green .40 and two C9's on lay-away. THEN, after I get the .40 and the two C9's picked up I am ordering a black .40SW.

I am looking into seeing if it is possible to re-chamber one of the 40SW's to 10mm (for no reason other than to do it). If it works then I will have to by ANOTHER one so I have a black 40SW.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
now i must have one got the .40 need the 9mm dam their addictive
Yea, tell me about it. I have a CF380, a 45, a 995, plus I have an OD Green .40 and two C9's on lay-away. THEN, after I get the .40 and the two C9's picked up I am ordering a black .40SW.

I am looking into seeing if it is possible to re-chamber one of the 40SW's to 10mm (for no reason other than to do it). If it works then I will have to by ANOTHER one so I have a black 40SW.

let me know how the 10mm thing works out

·
Registered
560 Posts
All from the same dealer
9mm - $139
.40 - $149
.45 - $159

Different dealer had the .40 for $189 and a used 380 for $149

another dealer had a 9mm carbine (new) for $269 - I wish I could have gotten this as well, but really didn't want to extend myself too much.
Those are good prices.
I paid more for my C9 here in AZ.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Madman, get the wife the C9, you'll be happy you did because you can find ammo for it. Really they don't fire much different either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.