Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first SKS- 1954 Russian, Ishy, looks minty, has the typical repaired stock. All matching numbers, but stock is force-matched. To keep the Gunny at bay----
oh, the last one really shows a lot of dust(and covered toes), haven't gotten around to cleaning it all up yet :D :D

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no plans for Bubba on this one, it's staying as is-gonna get me a $169 Yugo from SOG for that 8)

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there's a guy here in town who collects, buys and sells all kinds of military stuff, including firearms. That's where I got my first 2 MN's also. He mostly deals in the higher dollar firearms, like fully functional & safe to shoot 1903A3's (he's got 5 for sale, way outta my league). I prolly gave more for it than I should've, but other than the dust & cosmo on it, it is CLEAN. I pushed two patches through the barrel and it is mirror bright.

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just found out over at sksboards that the Ishy's were only made 2 years, 53 and 54. And it also appears to have an East German proof mark. Gotta check this out more! :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.