Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
2,482 Posts
no plans for Bubba on this one, it's staying as is-gonna get me a $169 Yugo from SOG for that 8)
beautiful, just beautiful. i feel you on the bubba thing. i'd have lost my mind if i ever modded my russian sks, thats what they made the yugos for :D . although i still had to get one and keep it original too. but still, where'd ya find the russian?

· Banned
2,482 Posts
there's a guy here in town who collects, buys and sells all kinds of military stuff, including firearms. That's where I got my first 2 MN's also. He mostly deals in the higher dollar firearms, like fully functional & safe to shoot 1903A3's (he's got 5 for sale, way outta my league). I prolly gave more for it than I should've, but other than the dust & cosmo on it, it is CLEAN. I pushed two patches through the barrel and it is mirror bright.
i'm with you on the 1903's, i'd love one but still a good ways outta my price range

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.