Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Picked up another 40s&w magazine for my Iberia/HiPoint today

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  TNTRAILERTRASH 
#1 ·
Hit the local gunshow this morning and found another spare magazine for my pistol. Second best part besides finding it was it only cost me $8. It shows more external wear than the others I have but that doesn't matter. Good spring tension so I suspect it will work fine even if I have to make a slight feed lip adjustment.
It's the one laying on top towards the camera.
Maybe find 1 or 2 more and I'll be comfortable with that.
Rectangle Wood Everyday carry Air gun Trigger

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice find, good luck with it.

I am a magazine guy too... usually 5ish each pistol, you don't wanna know hoe many AR and AK mags I have, I'm not even sure if I know...

• Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound
#3 ·
Nice find, good luck with it.

I am a magazine guy too... usually 5ish each pistol, you don't wanna know hoe many AR and AK mags I have, I'm not even sure if I know...
6 to 10 for any "duty handgun" but lately I'll accept 4 to 6 for stuff I expect I'll not carry so much. Glunk Mags? Dozens, and that's just 9mm. I prolly have a dozen in 10mm or more.

Let's talk AR & AK mags.

😋

Nice Grab, @kfields (y)

#9 ·
AK or AR?

There is definitely a difference between the "name brand" Korean and the "Military contract (aka cdnn)" ones. RGW (forget exact initials) are horrid mags, never work... KCI, I have and they work just fine, I really like KCI mags - even for Glock. One thing I will say - for the Glock, replace the spring rest of it is GTG. The KCI AK mags have always fed.

I have a couple military contract AR and AK mags, they work ok, IMG, SKM brands too. Good enough for the range but not sure if I would trust them otherwise.

#17 ·
Hit the local gunshow this morning and found another spare magazine for my pistol. Second best part besides finding it was it only cost me $8. It shows more external wear than the others I have but that doesn't matter. Good spring tension so I suspect it will work fine even if I have to make a slight feed lip adjustment. It's the one laying on top towards the camera. Maybe find 1 or 2 more and I'll be comfortable with that. View attachment 77519
can u help me find one please

#18 ·
Reactions: undeRGRound
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.