Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a gloomy day. And even though the thread I started about a meet in Ohio is 7 pages long now, I forgot to mention to the guys that they needed to bring target stands... Oops.

Various Weaponry laying out and nothing to shoot... yet.

Hi Point sticker in action.

Fantastic Ohio weather.

Ok. Now for some action shots. Here's squidbilly's wife.

Squidbilly shooting the his Mosin

theqbn's 995ts in action.

My friend Ian holding my 995 and my newly acquired 995

squidbilly with averagejohn's Mosin (the one I sold to him)

theqbn and his 995

Me in the Hi Point shirt

averagejohn with his C9 and .380

Group pick. from left to right. Me, my friend Ian, theqbn, squidbilly, and averagejohn

Same pic again but Ian and I are doing a Charlie's Angels thing??? Not quite sure what we were doing

·
Registered
398 Posts
What a great time..Can't add much to it except there was a few others there as well...The group pic was HP for sure.
A super good time was what I had Keby..thanks for the pics dude.
(now what about the video??..heh..j/k)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post the videos here soon too. Was having a weird time uploading them to my photobucket account.

·
Registered
855 Posts

Do I look excited? YES I DO! It kicks like a mule and I have a bruised shoulder to prove it!

AverageJohn, Myself and THE MOSINS!

I have 2 videos and when I figure out how to post to youtube Ill post the likns here! This was a great time and Lorie and I cant wait to do it again!

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Guys I'm jealous, looks like everyone had fun. The visit with my folks in Cincinatti was a blast however and the Bengals beat the Steelers. I'll be heading back overseas Friday and can talk some serious trash at my Cleveland fan roomie! :D

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yeah Buddy!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think the next time I'm only gonna bring what I can carry in one trip to the line..heh..The "You can take it home today" was kinda funny..as Greg actually is taking home my .44 tommorrow. He'll like it I'm sure AND he'll be joining here on the forums ASAP. (He's shot it before but after seeing Keby take out that target with it..heh..that was funny)
Another forum member and a great time meeting everyone..and tossin lead down range..How cool's that. Good people and well worth a drive again..anywhere.

·
Registered
927 Posts
congrats on a great gathering guys. looks like you all had fun.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually I bought all of the stickers I did so I could give them to everybody at the meet. So we will have plenty of stickers in action pics for you here shortly. Thanks to you and tower tactical for making them.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Next time Im gettin more pics and some long range time with the Mosin and the .17HMR. Too bad Lorie's uncle showed up the following day... I recieved my newest addition when he got to the house. Kimber Stainless Target 2..... $500 to be paid at my earliest convenience. Still gettin Lorie the HP .380 but this was a kinda early Christmas present. He carries a H&K USP and hasnt even broken in the Kimber.... guess it's up to me. DARN THE LUCK! Ill put some pics in the gallery. And yes we had a blast. Thanks to everyone especially keby for a great and safe time for Lorie and I, we had a blast so to speak!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah dude next time we'll have to go down to the 50 yard and 100 yard range. I'll definitely think about taking extensive video next time too.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
grt post Keby, looks like a fine time had by all!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was definitely a great time. Been thinking of sending the pics to the Hi Point website so they can have some awesome Ohio shooting action going on.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Excellent shoot man!! Isn't it great when a meet-up comes together! :D

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah neo it was awesome to finally get everyone on the same page. Now if we could only get a national meet and get all of the HPFF members together...

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
looks like it was fun. i'm glad somebody besides you showed up this time however.

i was gonna come, but hey, i'm too lazy lol. that and it was cold/rainy/i worked on my trailor i just bought :(.

i think i'll just start a thread everytime i go to the gun range (or plan on it) and see if can get some of you together for an "unofficial" meet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts