Picture upload

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by ArmyScout, Mar 7, 2015.

1. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    One thing I would like to see here, is to be able to upload pictures from a computer rather than having to use a picture host. I have Photobucket, but it's quicker and less hassle to upload from a computer.

Edit: Unless there is already a way to do it, but I am too dense to find it.

2. It's real easy to post a pic from my phone

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I'm not behind a computer right now but it's real easy.
    When you reply look for an something below the text window that says " manage attachments" and take it from there.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Yea, that one. Near the bottom of the little box you type in is a button that says "manage attachments". Try clicking it sometime.

5. ArmyScout

IL
    Thank you. I just never looked down there. I saw the "insert image" thingy above the post area and thought that was the only way to post pics. I am on one other forum which requires a picture host to download pics. All the rest have computer links in the thingys above the post area. Will have to check it for a similar link. Thanks again. Piece of cake if one is smart enough to look. :D :rolleyes:

6. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

If you click on the paperclip icon, it brings up the same 'Manage Attachments' dialog box. :p :thankyou:

7. ArmyScout

IL
    Roger, thank you

8. welderman

welderman Member

Hey ARMYSCOUT where in IL are you?

9. ArmyScout

IL
    Peoria "Area".

10. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

I work at a Prairie Farms Dairy there occasionally. Wasn't Gary Richrath from there or East Peoria?