Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Pictures from the Cabin last weekend

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  PrimalSeal 
#1 ·
Went up to the Cabin last weekend. It was really pretty. Just a week or two past peak color.

Took a few pictures and thought I'd share. (Stewartstown NH)

Cabin (wife says Shack)

Looking off the deck at the back 40

Just 1/2 mile down the dirt road opens up a little...

See less See more
#3 ·
I also agree, cabin :) Real awesome pictures there! How much property do you have there? I was only able to spot one other cabin from the pictures you took.

#11 ·
Towns close by are Colebrook (15 miles) and Pittsburgh (6 miles)

Not a whole lot in Pittsburgh but Colebrook has most everything you need.

Closest large stores like Home Depot and Walmart are 100 miles away :D :D

Closest movie theatre is 45 miles away. :?

#13 ·
Beautiful stuff there Space, I am jealous.

#15 ·
Next time you're sitting on that porch drinking a hot beverage.... think of us. Then think about where we'd park 327 cars, trucks and vans when you invite us up for the weekend!

Great place, my friend.

#17 ·
There are plenty of people making guns & building "houses" of all kinds, BUT, there is NO ONE making any more land/real estate. My friendly advice would be to....HOLD ONTO IT!! It's worth more than any other type of "investment" you can risk, speculate or waste your hard-earned money on. You can always build on to the cabin,or later use it as storage and build another, larger homestead- type structure on your land that will impress your wife. Then, you and your wife can remember the good 'ole days when the cabin was a cabin and not a storage bldg!!

#20 ·
If that was mine, I would sell my house tomorrow and build a new log/stone home there. That looks like paradise.
Hey, as long as there is whitetail deer, wild turkey, squirrels and rabbits, that IS Paradise. Also, if you have land where you can grow your own vegetables/green stuff for canning etc, you're that much more better off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.