Pistol attachment options

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by jamespierce1031, Jul 18, 2014.

1. jamespierce1031

jamespierce1031 Member

Just bought my first hi point got a .40 jcp and saw a video of a ncstar flashlight attachment and was wonder if anyone has any successful attachments and if possible post pictures brands and reviews

2. bluharley

bluharley Member

Congratulations on your first Hi-Point! I just got my first Hi-Point a couple months ago, JCP .40 also. The only thing I want to do is replace that cheap plastic rear site with one of these http://www.mahansights.com. My next one will probably be the .40 Carbine.

3. jamespierce1031

jamespierce1031 Member

That's looks awesome i should look into that as well i did modify the plastic grips with one coat of textured rustoleum and two coats of black plasti dip rubber coating before and after feels great in hand

Attached Files:

4. bluharley

bluharley Member

What's that plsti dip stuff?

5. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

6. bluharley

bluharley Member

7. bluharley

bluharley Member

Went to Home Depot, found the stuff, got home....it's white. Bummer. Oh well, I'll try white grips, if I don't like them white, I'll get the black stuff!

8. kevin6154

kevin6154 Member

White may just look cool! Contrast ya know

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

9. bluharley

bluharley Member

Actually, it's not bad. I've seen a pic of one with white grips. I was thinking of all kinds of things I could do with the black, not so much with white though.

10. jamespierce1031

jamespierce1031 Member

The got thing/bad about that stuff is if you don't like it you can just peel it off i have the same stuff on my tomahawks and it has some peeling but for 6 bucks a can i can do plenty of coats on the stuff

11. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    White on a Hi-Point don't look bad.

[​IMG]

Not grips but you get the idea.

12. bluharley

bluharley Member

Yea, they look good! I like the way mine looks now too. I might even take an idea from you!