Pistol

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by Kraig228, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Kraig228

Kraig228 Member

Hi there, i just turned 21 this past may im the exception to most people my age. I still haven't had a legal drink since I've been 21, i went and bought me a HP c9 9mm luger. I love the gun. I just have 2 questions..is there any possible way to make this gun LH? I don't care the casing ejects out of the right side however i would like the safety switch to be on the opposite side. My other question is where in the hell do i get a different trigger? Not plastic or polymer?

2. BFH

BFH Member

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    No way to swap the safety. Try using your trigger finger?:confused:

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

+1 that..... That's how I use it.

5. onelife

onelife Member

I'm a ambidextrous shooter from my military experience and I have shot my hi-point left handed. Not the easiest thing to get used to taking the safety off with your trigger finger.

6. You will just have to adjust your style a little. I'm right handed but I shoot left handed with pistols and rifles. I've not had any issues really, just have to practice and use what feels most comfortable to you.

*Fanboi plug of the day*

Buy an M&P and you can switch the safety however you like. I switched all of my M&P's safeties and its much more comfortable now.:D

*This ends the S&W fanboi comment of the day* :p

7. There i squeezed a little more in there. Did i mention im also a S&W fanboi:D I just dont have enough money to join there forum :p