Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Do you think that comment was uncalled for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
806 Posts
I can't speak to all the other stuff, but in this particular case, it really did seem like a fairly harmless joke about her shirt. At least that's how I took it. But yes, this thread needs to get locked please.

· Registered
806 Posts
The quote that I am refering to is the one that I posted at the top of the page.
Yes, that's also the quote the rest of us are refering too I believe. I THINK Shooter was joking about the fact she was wearing a "gman" shirt.

· Registered
806 Posts
Thats not how I took it. One of my dads sayings to us is,"It's not whats said its how it is percived."
I would go back and actually look at the original post then and not the quote you have up there which is taken out of context. Shooter was quoting another member that was saying she was a "gman fan" or something along those lines, and Shooter was making a joke in regards to her being a "gman fan" so in reality, it was a hit on gman, not your wife.

I doubt your wife even knows who gman is, so I honestly have no idea how you "percived" [sic] this as an actual personal attack on your wife.

And now I want to apologize to the mods for even putting another post on this tread. I promise this will be the last thing I say on the subject, I just thought that the full story should at least be put out on here.

Again, I apologize.

· Registered
806 Posts
Edit by PrimalSeal Times 2..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.