Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Do you think that comment was uncalled for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:shock:

Im not gonna choose sides, but I've had a prob w/ one of the guys in the poll. I was accused of everything from being gay to retarded to a stupid little kid to unfit to own a firearm. Looks like someones is acting a little childish themselves.

How about some PMs first to settle the problem instead of making it a public deal. If that doesnt work try asking the Admin/Mods for help.

Certainly dont ask us to choose a member. thats like asking your parents if they love you or your sibling more, the forum loves us all :D

Do not vote and someone please Lock this thread.

Edit: looks like the original thread got changed from "who needs to be booted" to "was that uncalled for".
Yeah we have had our problems have I left you alone? Have I so much as said anything to you as of now? Its just not right that he made a derogerty comment about my wife.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what you are saying is that he was calling glockman a poor delusional girl and saying that he needs help? Is that what you are trying to tell me? If I recall correctly GLOCKMAN is a MAN there for the comment could not have been directed at him but at my wife.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its been nice getting to know you all I hope that you have a nice time I think that I will be getting booted when an admin gets on so this is my last post saying thank you for so much great info and a great place to hang out with people that finally understand me.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
im not going to say im sorry to him he should have watched what he was saying before he made a post im very careful not to say anything that could offend someone as I made quite a few enemys on the old forum and was trying not to make any on this one but so much for that attempt. If they want to boot me great if not then great but I know that im right about how he should watch what he says not to offend anyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.