Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Do you think that comment was uncalled for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,808 Posts
+1 to the following:

I do not believe any one I've met on this forum would openly attack another person's family. Never.

This should be handled off line - no need to ask for or take sides in this 1:1 issue.

There was not context for any kind of attack - it was / is a fun thread over there. At a minimum, a PM asking, "Dude, are you attacking my wife?" and I'm certain this never becomes an issue cause the answer would have been, "NO WAY, Man".

I read the original post and the ONLY way I took it was a shot at GMan, and he can handle himself.

So - deep breath all, this is a non-issue in my book.

· Registered
1,808 Posts
My friend, before you go........ IF you go....... you need to realize something. IF anyone on this board attacked someone as you suggest Shooter did, everyone here would be ALL over him, me included.

Trying to salvage this, if it is to be salvaged - my input is to recognize what ALL have been saying - it was a JOKE toward GMAN - say you're sorry for taking it wrong, or not..... and get over it. We are NOT about attacking here - we are about each other and help and differences coming together for the good of all. I mean look at the pictures on that thread. If you see no words at all, you can see the folks we are.

That's my 2 cents. Que sera....... or whatever that saying is!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.