Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was an interesting morning lol...I only went to buy ammo and wound up with this new Plinkerton .22 SA. ride'em cowboy. Damn high pressure salesmen ...well it was low pressure but still I felt pressured or maybe it was just a need for the bathroom lmao. They even through in a 1 hour free range visit and hard case :p At least now it will only cost me about $10 bucks a range trip in ammo VS the $50+ the hp's were costing me lol

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Those little .22LR SA Revolvers are a ton of fun dude. Congrats on the "high pressure" purchase. ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been working on my "honey" speech all afternoon lol...I think I got it nailed down though.

Hey honey..you did still want to get your hair done at that place right?.... you should do it!

Then after she gets home I will say..oh btw..check this out I got a sweet deal on it lmao

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I have been working on my "honey" speech all afternoon lol...I think I got it nailed down though.

Hey honey..you did still want to get your hair done at that place right?.... you should do it!

Then after she gets home I will say..oh btw..check this out I got a sweet deal on it lmao
good luck to you lol, that may not work lie you want it to...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
R1100 it went better then expected :p though I was warned..."stop buying sh*t you are not out to get". Meaning..I was wife approved for a 995 and I did run a .22 by her..but it was supposed to be a marlin 60 / ruger 10/22 or similar..basically a rifle..not another pistol lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts