PLZ delete me SOLD!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by kunlao21, Dec 10, 2007.

1. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Shooting for $315 ...OBO (Fair please) :D
    plus cost to ship to you or FTF now that my buyer ended up going for a local buy, oh well that's life! Pics are in the post following this one. FYI laser is in, so please disregard any reading about one on the way.

I have an ATI’d 995 owned for about 6 months. I am the second owner and have treated it well. The previous owner has had 200 rounds through it. I've had less than 100, since most of my time was spent dissecting it and adding the mods. After one trip to the range, the barrel was snaked and polished.

Here are the components and references to these "types" of accessories.

-$210 ATI 995 itself
    -$25 Picatinny rails on the left, right and underneath secured with flat head screws and nuts on both the interior and exterior of the stock. Plenty of room for a bipod and surefire (ebay # 270194798035)
    -$10 Polymer forgrip on the under rail with screw-in type adjustable lock (ebay # 270194853756)
    -$40 1x30 Ncstar red dot scope with front & rear lense covers and 6 levels of intensity (ebay # 290140075962)
    -$35 Not 1,not 2 but 3…yes you heard it, (3) 10-round mags! Speaks for itself I think.. (too infomercially?)
    -$35 32’ Soft case with 3 pouches for mags and tools as well as center pocket. Rifle plus every accessory, current/future, I've mentioned fits with absolutely no problem (ebay # 230161708267)
    -$45 Moerselekker shroud…very popular item amongst hi-pointers
    -$15 Rail mount laser w/ pressure switch adjustable to fit either left or right rails

Total: $415 which means little, as you simply MAKE AN OFFER… but…I must admit to a less-than-gunsmithly action such as….urgh…

I drilled a hole for the bottom rail in the wrong area. I then simply moved the rail to the correct position, which now completely covers said hole. This can only seen upon disassembly. This tiny bit-size hole effects operation and handling by absolutly ZERO. And there is the almost ever-present scratch from a wrench upon disassemblies. This rifle has never been dropped or damaged in any other way.

As I mentioned, the proceeds will be going overseas to our home country, Thailand/Laos village area, to assist in greater family needs…in-laws in other words.

Please keep in mind your S&H based on your location. I am not an FFL and will only do FTF's(Tampa Bay, FL area) or ship to an FFL. Thanks all!

Oh and winner gets a thai or Sushi meal at my restaurant! :D

2. Wish I had the cash, it's going for a great cause. Wouldn't happen to be Hmong would ya?

Pictures would really help sell the gun, sounds like it's got all the good mods.

3. Might want to reword it, untill I re read it I thought you were asking full price for it. When there's an ad this long most will skim it first to see if they are interested, and usually the first thing they are looking at is price. Food for thought.

Oh and dont forget the gun comes with a mag. So thats 2 spares. ;-)

4. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

My wife is Lao Bankeun and I am Taidam, American-born. I said Thai/Lao as most would more readily have an idea where these are. Our actual Taidam villages I'm donating to are spread from Thitphanxy west of Vieng, Laos all the way to the Hanoi area in northern Vietnam.

&

Thanks for the tip!

5. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

For the many who were kind enough to view my description thus far...thank you. I'll have pics up by tomorrow afternoon...barring technical issues.

Merry Christmahannukwanzika!

6. hpman

hpman Guest

Re: Help the kids & Buy a Gun..seriously..ATId 995 *OFFE

I would hope everything fits......that is one big soft case.......32 feet...all I can say is WOW! :shock: :shock: :D :wink:

7. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Grrrrrr! :x Yes, and in the winter, I park my tank next to the 995 along with the dune buggies!...... I read and re-read and then some and of course...there's a metrics/english teacher on the forum waiting to pounce on me!!! :)

BTW..

Took the pics last night and will have them up as soon as I figure out this whole photobucket thing.

Thanks for looking and lemme know if I have any noun/verb agreement issues as well, now I'm gonna go and read every line of Hpman's posts! THX :)

8. Good catch, that's funny styuff.

9. hpman

hpman Guest

You'll have to find someone else for your noun/verb aggreement issues. I hated english.....

You'll be very busy replying to all my mistakes.....I'm sure thayre arr planty. :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

OK, all here we go...

Remember, there is a NIB laser w/ pressure switch on the way(xmas rush delay), bought and paid for. I can put in my
    original position
    (shown later), or you can attach as you feel appropriate.......See below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now here is the dot scope attached with flip up lense covers. Bought 2 weeks ago, installed for 1 week. Hasn't been shot with, or "zeroed" yet.....See Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Moving along, we have here the foregrip hand tightened by way of a coin or flat tool on the base, adjust to where you'd prefer on the Picatinny........See Below

[​IMG]

A slightly broader view of the (3) matching rails secured on the bottom and sides of the stock.......See Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As mentioned in my narrative in the picture below, just above and to the right of the foregrip, you can see where my pressure switch was
    originally installed. I can re-apply the NIB Laser or you can mount the switch where you'd like. The circular mark you see is the residue of the
    plastic switch and adhesive.

[​IMG]

These are (3) 10 round mags alongside the "type" of laser for this rail system. The box is just for reference, I'm not sure as to the exact brand,
    however this is the style which will be included, I will also include the factory rear sight I had just found.....See Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A wide shot of most everything...thus far. I'm kinda proud of this shot myself.....See Below :D

[​IMG]

The 32-*""INCH""* (you know who you are! inside joke...) soft case. It has the adjustable strap extending top to bottom with very secure carry
    handles. (3) mag-type velcro pouches for of course, mags, or tools etc.. A larger velcro compartment for bullseyes or flat items....See Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"What are those in the back" you ask? I think it was from this forum that they used some kind of elastic band as a mag pouch. I used my Shotgun
    stock (5) shell holder as my pouch. I love it! I just slide it through the 1st, 3rd and 5th for a good fit that doesn't snag for me at all. It takes a bit
    of getting used to, but now I can slide them in and out in a second.....See Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Soney[/b][/img]

11. The pictures not working for anyone else?

12. Can't see them, just a red x.

13. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

nope, not workin.

14. Can you guys see them now? I edited the post so that they show, I don't know how effective it was, but I can now see the pics... Let me know ok?

15. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

hmmm...in the preview it was fine. on the actual post I have to right click then "show pictures" in one of the red box.

but if an edit works then thats cool too.

16. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

ahh krap...now its not workin! I tested after the submission and it was fine! Grrr....can't you all just close your eyes and imagine a pretty good 995?

17. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

It appears your photo host doesn't allow hotlinking

18. kunlao21

kunlao21 Guest

Well....if Primal would like to delete my post with the photos, I'll go ahead and start it up again. :( :roll:

19. You can edit your own posts, so if you'd like to just do that, it's fine by me. If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll take care of it for you.