PM in box size

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Bushman98, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Is there any way to get more room in the PM inbox or better yet, Savebox? Been getting alot of PM's lately and I'm running out of space.

... and yes, I know I can just delete them, but I want to keep alot of them for refrence.

2. I just cut/paste my important PM's and save em to a file on my desktop. Just a suggestion and maybe one of the Admins will have a more specific answer for you later this evening.

3. Yes, I can increase your inbox size. Please just send cashiers check or money order for $25.00 per page you want to increase it and I'll get right on it.

4. Right now we are set for 100 PM's across the board. It was set this way to keep adequate PM's for personal reasons, but not to flood the forum with an overload of information. If you could consolidate important PM's into a Notepad/MS Word file and save them on your computer hard drive, that would be better. Thanks for understanding.

5. Even us high and mighty mods (sarcasim) have the same ol same ol sized PM inbox.

6. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio

And I think that's probably about the biggest online-forum inbox size I've seen on the net. I'd say we're doing alright.