Polished Brass Mag Release Buttons now available from LongShot

Discussion in 'New Products from our Sponsors' started by LongShotMfg, Feb 16, 2016.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We are now offering some new styles of polished, solid brass oversize Mag Release Buttons on our website. For HP forum people, we are also offering a discount for a limited time. When purchasing any of our new brass release buttons, use code BRASS4HPFF to get $5 off the price ($17.95 instead of $22.95) on the brass mag buttons only...for either model and engraved or non-engraved. Check them out and let us know what you think. They work GREAT and allow adjustable release positioning. They fit and work on ALL carbine TS models except for the Classic 995 & 4095. They also fit and work on the 9mm ATI stock conversions. Yes, the engraved Black Anodized aluminum and black Delin buttons are also available, but only the Brass buttons are currently on sale with the coupon code.

The coupon code BRASS4HPFF expires on 2/29/16.

j.

Attached Files:

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

3. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Yes...SUPER Bling-O! Grills for your carbine! I, myself, like the Hex shaped versions the best. Real nuts'n'bolts looking BLING. Maybe we can come out with a cuff links version, too! Wait...now you have me thinking....and tie pins, too....for the "formal" dressed up look.
    j.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The engraved models are a good look!:)

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    THIS is My Fave...
    [​IMG]
    Reticle/HEX :D

Might do it on a non-tactical HP Carbine, like the 995 :confused:

6. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

I like that one, too. It is also reminiscent of the hi point logo!