Post a picture thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Suicide-Salads, Dec 27, 2015.

1. A thread to post pictures of all kinds!

I'll start. Here is my car lol [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Here is when I first got her. Lots of stuff done and lots of stuff still to go lol

3. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

My summer ride.

[​IMG]

The one I wish I'd never sold (damn ex-wife :mad: )

[​IMG]

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Shoulda kept them both ;)

5. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

There are at least 3 bodies that have never surfaced after going under in this whirlpool...

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Since we're on the topic of ex wives....
    When I announce to my family that my wife and I will be getting a divorce, my sister threw a surprise "phuck that b!$?h party. And this is the cake she got made lol

7. *edit post :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  8. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

If my ex had looked like that I wouldn't have felt so bad getting rid of the car!

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Working on a tutorial?

10. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Spot to stash liberals after SHTF :D everyone killed there went under in either a canoe or a to small of a boat for the river conditions. I watched it pull a 14 foot fishing boat under in spring. Guy had a life jacket and it didn't help. They found him a couple miles down river. We never saw the body come up in the section we could see. We warned a guy in a canoe to steer around it and he told us to mind out own business. he was lucky and surfaced after a minute and got dragged back on shore and revived.

I respect that river, especially when it is running high... in spring I have seen entire trees go under in that spot.

11. I bought this old dog in 2001 for $4000.1976 Coachmen 22' out of a barn in West Michigan.Cleaned her up and added some new tires,SS wheel covers,dual exhaust and other little things.I still have her,but she's high maintenance.But my SHTF truck.Get out of Dodge when needed.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    YAY!!! Suicide Salads is OVER 100 POSTS!!! :dance:

:llama: :splits: :llama:

13. I have made my milestone! Lol!

14. Went through my stash of firearm related stuff and totally forgot I had these! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

First pair I've owned since I was about 6. All leather, steel toe, ATS Ariats. Comfortable as hell too.

Attached Files:

16. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Really first I have to download it to see it and its a pair of fing boots:-[

17. Fracman

Fracman Member

Got to love those square toes. Those Texans got one thing right

18. Rachgier

I like the look of the squared toes. I'm sure they were made that way for some functional reason, but I wouldn't know it. lol

19. Rachgier

Shut up fruit loop, go back to sucking the jam out of E's toes, slave. :rofl: