Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be fun to start a Post of the Day thread Where people could give recognition to posts that are outstanding in one way or another! Please feel free to use this thread to nominate your favorite Post of the Day.

The first POD goes to Silicon Wolverine, for his priceless response to a lame joke I made...
:idea: I could corn my powder with my c- clamp!
"And today in other news a home chemist was killed while attempting to make black powder. sources indicate he was trying to compress it into a block with a c-clamp when the powder ignited, blowing the c-clamp through his face after which it penetrated the ceiling, roof and and ended up smashing into a car roof several blocks away. the blast shattered windows throughout the neighborhood and several neighbors needed a change of pants. funeral arragements are being handled by Scoop and Bucket mortuary and the service will be presided over by Rev. Bangs. The chemist was preceded in death by forethought, caution and intelligence among others. Please note this will be a no casket funeral as the blast spread the body over several square blocks, and there wasnt enough of it recovered to fill a snuff box."

SW
Not that was funny!
Here is the context
http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,19881.msg236147.html#msg236147

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I put this thread in the darkroom, just in case Posts of the Day come from that area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.