Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a shorts of powder drove a little over a hour from home to gun store looking for Accur#5 and they didn`t have any and what they had most of it was for rifles not handguns. They also had a lot of 40 S&W but only five or six box's of 45acp. :brow:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Right now it's hit or miss to find any kind of reloading components, primers, powder or brass.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Right now it's hit or miss to find any kind of reloading components, primers, powder or brass.
agreed! I got lots of brass though. There is really only one local range (unless you count all the signs people tend to shoot. Anyways i stop by there every night on the way home from work. I uassually get at least a grocery bag full sometime more. Just depends on the day and how much time i want to spend. BTW Primal I got a bucket of 50AE brass i am saving for ya. Its mainly speer but it is still good stuff.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, you are the BOMB! I can't find .50AE brass to save my life. That stuff will be a God send.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.