Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any good prank ideas? i'm always lookin to get my boss with something good. but lately my ideas are running thin.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
had a guy insult my wife one time so I shit in his lunch box before he headed out on the road for the day.

on the less nasty side, vaseline, castor oil and rotten fruit have lots of uses.........

SW

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
once my brother wrapped my truck in about 1000 feet of plastic wrap. they did it again on another occasion with a humungous roll of brown package paper.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
a couple guys did that in the town i used to work in. they shrink wrapped a guys whole house. he had to call the cops to come cut him out because he couldnt get his door open!

SW

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
if he sits in an office chair.. remove the screws on the back part.... :devilsidesmile:

If he has a desk... take the drawer out, remove everything, flip the drawer over, put everything back in the desk, close the drawer. (works best on a center Drawer). When he opens the drawer everything will come flying out.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Funny you brought this up. just today, the owner of the company I work at was inspection our new belt sander and while he wasn't paying attention, I rolled a firecracker under his feet.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
OK, this only works if their car / truck is rear wheal drive...take a large panduit strap (zip tie) like you see on cops, used to cuff the BG, attache it to the drive shaft, as they drive off the long "tail" will slap the floor boards. guaranteed to scare the **** out of them

·
Registered
855 Posts
remove the batery from his automobile!

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
Cut the brake line!!! J/k... seriously DON"T do that..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I can recall one buddy who had his car re-wired when he wasn't paying attention. Every time he put his right blinker on, the horn would honk intermittently.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
If you have access to the guy's car interior, pop the hood, and take any 2 plug wires off of the distributor/coil packs, cover the contacts with the finger tips of rubber gloves, and replace the plug wires. Trim away any excess gove material showing.

If you have access to the guy's bathroom: Saran wrap the toilet seat.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
go to an auto parts store, buy a tire valve core remover (like $3) remove the valve cores from their tires, then replace them after the air is gone...

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, this only works if their car / truck is rear wheal drive...take a large panduit strap (zip tie) like you see on cops, used to cuff the BG, attache it to the drive shaft, as they drive off the long "tail" will slap the floor boards. guaranteed to scare the **** out of them
thats good too!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Don't take out the schrader valve from the stem, place a BB into the valve cap, and screw it back on... use 2 for a quick deflate.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
One time I bought a cheap car alarm from autozone and put it on my roommates car while she was asleep. It was funny as hll when she tried to drive to work.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
One time I bought a cheap car alarm from autozone and put it on my roommates car while she was asleep. It was funny as hll when she tried to drive to work.
LMAO thats funny shat. I bet she was like WTF man..

1 - 20 of 83 Posts