Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off of the telephone with our HPFF Admin PrimalSeal, and guys... He needs all the prayer, zen, thoughts, vibes, etc. that we can muster up. I'm not going into details, as I don't know the full situation. But one thing is for sure: At this point in time, PrimalSeal needs us now more than ever before. So, break out those rosary beads, incense, candles, lambs, virgins, etc. and send a letter to the supreme being of your choice.
I know first hand of the powers of this forum, and I know one can never go to the well too often... especially with people such as our members being there for you.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
HPFF Admin

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Got it covered my friend. Talk to The Big Man Upstairs for our friend and his loved ones.

·
Banned
401 Posts
There is always room for another thought and prayer, what ever is happening, I sure hope things turn out well for him..

Dp

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Guys, Mike couldn't have said it better. I need "help". Details will be forthcoming, right now I just need the support. I won't go into details, but this is semi-serious, stuff that can change a life. I have contacted my First Sergeant and things could get bad, depending on the theory that "perspective" being the "new reality".

Aside from that, I have had a LOT on my chest lately, stuff that I should have come clean about long ago. However, since nothing has been confirmed, I didn't want to jump the gun, get hopes up and set myself up for failure....

Just do me a favor. Pray, meditate, Zen, whatever. I need it, BAD!

I'll know more tomorrow, if not then, Monday. More to come.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Prayers are with you Primal. Hope all works out.

·
Registered
927 Posts
prayers to you and your family

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Whatever can be done, we shall do. You have my number, and you know that evem with time being a comodity I do not have, I gladly make as much time as I can for a friend.

Just remember: you are stronger than all of this because you understand the costs and yet you continue on in the same step as before. You make the challenge, the joy and the suffering part of the journey, not an obstacle during it. You have shown that quality, and that will give you the clarity to find the right path. If we can help along that path, all you have to do is ask.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
On the way Primal.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Gotcha coverd Primal ... Keep your chin up and if you need to talk remember no matter how hard HE will listen and offer wise council!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
We're all thinking of you. Hope everything works out.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
That noise you hear in the distance is a growing thundering herd of support....... stand tall, have no fear, and let it surround you.

We're with you my friend.

·
Registered
284 Posts
in the words of Ashley Olson (or was it the other one..) .. "you got it dude!" ;P

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Prayers sent... hope all goes well.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Alright, everything has been resolved. Now I will fill you guys in as to the details.

Apparently, the housing management company that takes care of Military Base Housing on Holloman AFB had an issue with me storing my ATV on my utility trailer outside my house. From what they said, it's classified as an RV, and it's in the regs that you can't keep it at home, you have to pay to have it stored on base. Well, a couple of days ago, some lady called me, woke me up from a nap *I have been sick for most the week* and started bitching, so I hung up on her. Then, yesterday, this same lady called my wife at work and started bitching her out over the phone. That right there is where I drew the line. I don't care who the fuck you think you are, you fuck with my wife, and you're fucking with me. I'll let you say what's on your mind, but you'd better be PREPARED to listen to every DAMN THING I HAVE TO SAY! So, this bitch got a call from me, and trust me, she didn't like it. At that point, she decided that my First Sergeant should be involved, called him and then I had to deal with that. Conduct unbecoming, blah blah blah.... yeah, it could have been bad.

As it works out, I didn't have a problem complying with the rules as they were. I had a problem with the fact that this individual seems to think that she can talk to me any way she sees fit, and I beg to differ. I was the bigger man and apologized to her, even though I still don't believe she deserved it. You see, this could have had a negative impact on some really great news that I just recieved. All in all, it worked out.

Oh, and that great news is this: I got PCS orders OUT of Holloman AFB, and I could have LOST those orders had I not remedied this situation........ So, I am out of here!!!!!!!!!! I'll post where I am going in another thread.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts