Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any loads in there for flachettes??
nope. as of yet i have not found flecheets to do anything better than good old buckshot does for 1/10th the price. also felchettes have been known to damage shotgun barrels if the proper wads and bore protection isnt used.

SW

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
any loads in there for flachettes??
nope. as of yet i have not found flecheets to do anything better than good old buckshot does for 1/10th the price. also felchettes have been known to damage shotgun barrels if the proper wads and bore protection isnt used.

SW
I ran across a police training movie last nite about shotgun ammo. It was done to show when to use with shells & what to look out for. In it they show testing about everything that is used in shotguns. The effect of various loads against cars, body armor, etc.

I'll try & post it latter tonite. I have it book marked on a different computer.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Police shotgun ammo training film. Normal ammo, special & exotic(their words). About 30 minutes & better than TV. Makes me want to get a couple of junk car for fun.

http://www.archive.org/details/gov.ntis.ava20354vnb1

FWIW, I've found this is a very interesting. Movies, books, etc. Examples - Has WW2 GI rifle training film(couple hours). Very detailed book(800 + pages) on making cartridges(more than G. Frosts). Etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.