Pregnant Austrian teens in ISIS: We’ve made a huge mistake

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hermitt, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Sad that these kids are finding out the hard way about the true nature of (radical?) Islam.

That truth isn't allowed to be spoken in their schools, the entertainment media, the mainstream press, their churches, social organizations, or by their government officials.

These kids running off to join the jihad are walking right into a lion's den, and few are willing to warn them of what really awaits.

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Well gee, if you do say anything, your an intolerant racist bigot. That's almost as bad as being conservative in some circles.:cool:

3. bluharley

bluharley Member

Almost....not quite:D

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Sounds like a jerry springer show intro.

5. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I gotta disagree. There are plenty of people telling them what a stupid idea it is and there are news channels constantly talking about the evils of radicalism and radical Islam. It's not as if the information was hidden or unavailable to them, they just did not want to hear it.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

6. bluharley

bluharley Member

When they think that way is better than where they are, what does that say about our society? Maybe they see something to believe in, instead of ipads and cell phones, and everything else money can buy. Bet they sure miss their toys when they don't have them.

7. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

It's a sad thing that such a truly brutal organization has such a draw on troubled kids over romanticizing life.

8. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Hey, just wanted to point out...these girls weren't from "our society" to begin with, these girls were "Austrian" but they were more likely Turks, or from the Serbian area. Austria and Germany, plus other European countries bring in lots of people from those areas as refugees or as labor.

They were already Muslim, so joining up with ISIS wasn't that far off of their normal world view.

At least these two now realize it was stupid.;)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  9. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

I saw a young (20 to 23) very Caucasian-looking woman working as a cashier at Wal-Mart today. She was dressed like a Muslim. Very sad. Islam is straight from the pit of hell.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  10. bluharley

bluharley Member

Oh shoot, I thought it said "Australian", which I kind of think as western society. But you're right, their bf's are probably already there.

11. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

12. Stogies

Stogies Member

No kidding you made a huge mistake!

13. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.