Press calls for the whole 2nd.

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, Sep 8, 2015.

1. The press again calls for the full use of the 2nd Amendment. It's just a matter time before the militia that the 2nd says in necessary is revitalized.

This is the second time in the last month that different people in the press have called for the militia to be revitalized.

"This deal was cut in 1789 when a permanent regulated militia was mandated to preserve freedom. Nothing will make America great again as powerfully as the citizens fulfilling their 2nd Amendment duty, reclaiming economic self-reliance, and re-uniting as the lawful citizenry of a sovereign nation under God."

http://americanprophet.org/The-Art-of-the-Mass-Deportation-Deal-columns_Tyler_1919.htm

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    "The Press" has become synonymous with mass media,
    therefore the title is misleading. I was thinking the "Lame Stream Media"
    was calling for the repeal of the whole 2nd Amendment!

3. undeRGRound

INDY
    Your own linked article backs my contention :p

Good article, btw...

4. undeRGRound

INDY
    I've been saying for a while now, inside the county,
    SHERIFF is #1 official. Even the F'eds have to check in :D

5. I guess I don't really think of the lsm as being the press anymore. Even before the inet I thought of the main stream mass media as being a propaganda machine for the establishment to control the people.

Before the inet I considered the press those little weekly and monthly newspapers that floated around. Now I consider the press the non-lsm we find on the inet.

Now in good time to revitalize the state militias, has the DOD wants to change the National Guard to purely a federal reserve that a governor can't call up to use. Already in one Army field manual(FM3-28?) it states that the Army would like to have a purely a state force for that state to use and never call up the NG.

6. undeRGRound

INDY
    Cool, then it's purely semantics.

IMO this would be totally doable, on the county level, and as smaller and more
    rural counties had success and began to thrive as their own native workers
    filled the jobs, even the bigger counties and such would want to follow suit!
    Might take a while for the NYC and Chicago style cities got some change, but
    if they do not, they are doomed. Collapse from their own burdens. :(

7. Cities like NY and Chicago would indeed be harder. I suspect the areas where the higher income people lived would be the hardest of all.

8. undeRGRound

INDY
    I disagree, for 2 reasons:
    1. Illegal Aliens are less common in these areas.
    2. Richer counties could hire help for the Sheriff.

The only modifier would be the rich folk would want to keep their
    cheap help, many of which are currently illegal aliens working for less.
    Interesting Question... :confused: