Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I found a lightly used SW40VE locally for $250, is that about going rate? too high, good deal, average?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
$350-$400 new, so I'd say you found yourself a good deal. Have you shot one of these before? You'll see alot of people HATING the trigger, but once you shoot it a bit you won't even notice it. Primal has one in 9mm, and my father has the 40. They are a great shooter and there are things to make that trigger a little smoother. I'd pick one up at that price if I had the funds available.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
That sounds like a good/great deal depending on what comes with it. If you get a bunch of hi-cap mags and a hard case, jump on it. If just the gun and 1 magazine, it's an alright deal and I'd probably buy it if I were you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sw40ve (less than 350 shots through it)
2 15 round magazines
hard case
100rnd box of WWB .40
some IWB holster

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I agree, buy that joker quick.

·
Registered
733 Posts
very good deal i got one new in box for 300.00 without the ammo and holster. they are great guns very easy to take down and clean.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Good Good! And remember these words: Do Not Get Discouraged By The Trigger. Some don't even notice it, but some do. Your booger hook will get used to it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I paid almost $400 for a new SW40VE with 50rds and 2 mags...thats a great price!

My first firearm...damn I miss it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts