Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im thinking about selling my .45, I have a 9mm now and just dont have a "need" for the .45, dad sold his and I was thinking about investing in an XD. Its had less then 500 rounds through it, has 4 mags, a fobus paddle holster and a great locking hard case. Its a double pistol hard case that I modified, cut out the foam to fit a couple mags and the holster, kind of like an XD, sounds kind of ghetto, but it looks really good, I did a pretty good job. Plus I have EVERYTHING that it came with new, box, ect. Thinking about trying to get $300 out of the whole deal. Am I asking way to too much? Thanks.
Even thought about throwing in 100 rounds of re-loads to seal the deal if need be.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm not looking to buy one but if I were I would be thinking $200 to $225 for what you listed. That's just my thoughts though. You may be able to get that it's just not what I would pay.

·
Banned
401 Posts
I just bought a .45 in a pawn shop today, with the box and what was included in the original package from Hi Point for (I am sorry) $95.00, so with the other stuff you have, I would say $200 to $225 would be more like it..I sold a Hp 9mm with 400 rounds of ammo, no reloads,1 ten round and 2 8 rounds and a holster 2 weeks ago, for $250.00

Dp

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I was thinking that in all actuality it would be worth about $225-250, so I guess that answers that. Think I would be better off selling it in parts? i.e. Mags and holster?

·
Registered
799 Posts
3 JHP/JCP's at my local 139.00 each, Central OK

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, Im kind of surprised by all of this, there are about a half dozen guns shops in the area where I live, and me and my dad frequent most of them and over the past 2-3 years sinse we've been involved with hi point I cant remember ever seeing a used one here so the used prices are a little surprising to me. My dad just sold his with less than 100 rounds through it on consignment (less 10%) $189 with spare mag, case and 30 some rounds. We, he especially, thought it was kind of a bad deal, but it was ones of those things that just kind of happened, you know how it is when theres another gun..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts