Pricing, how did I do ?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hitmanharleyk, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Hi Point .45 > $149.95
    MagTech (230 gr) Ammo (50 cn) > $14.95

Hi Point C9 > $139.95
    PMC (115 gr) Ammo (50 cn) > $13.99

New at this pistol thing and I want to know afterhand if I got a fair deal. The 9 came with a molded plastic case.

[​IMG][/img]

2. Prices seem fair for pistols. I've seen lower and higher.

The 9mm, assuming you mean RMC...... that's on sale somewhere in my area just about all the time for $7/50 rnds. I don't buy 45 so someone will have to add.

3. Not bad, and as Newskate says, they vary. Here in GA, we seem to have it pretty good: you're a bit higher by $10 or so than what I've seen here in ATL, but on the other hand, you got the case (which I didn't), so you're about even. You absitively didn't get taken.

Welcome to the forum, and wring out those HPs!

4. Picked up my C9 for $129 a couple of weeks ago. Case not included.

5. I got my c9 for $151 and my .45 for $171

6. You did about average. Wait long enough and you can find 'em cheaper on sale every few months, but all in all a good buy.

7. I live in SE Florida. You did very well for my area.

8. Sportsman Surplus here in Missoula had a terrific sale on Jan 1 on anything in the store, such that if you spent $100 on anything they'd knock off $30.

My neighbor and I went in there and he was looking at the Hi-Point 9mm for $129.99 NIB, which is the going price now most everywhere in Montana. So he picked it up for $99.99.

That is the price I paid last summer when I first got mixed up with you people!! :mrgreen:

9. Central Mo. C9 $169.00, 40 cal. $189.00. Thay had been backordered for 8 months. The clerk said thay had ordered a case of each on a special offer. Thay were about $50.00 cheeper than another local dealer.
    I gave $98.00 for my c9 and $139.00 for the 40 Cal. 3 years ago.