PrimalSeal has gone International...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Strangerous, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Yep... it's official folks... Hi-Point Firearms Forum's very own Admin PrimalSeal has gone GLOBAL with his video entitled "Primal doing it to spongebob" (I can't make this up folks)

I am very proud to applaud Primal on his great achievment, and hope you all feel the same. I am sure he has no earthly (no pun intended) idea that he is actually pretty known in Hong Kong.

Warning, the F word is used 1 time... I repeat, the F word is used one time. (LOL @ Fox)
    [ame]http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=UkDNVekdNwo[/ame]

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

3. You beast you!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey, nice shooting, but next time I want to see Barney getting it!!!

4. LMAO!!! WHOO HOO!!! I never though I'd make international stardom for assassinating a cartoon character. Too funny!

5. hahaa.

who lived in a pineapple under the sea? some dumb yellow sponge!

6. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

You'll make international stardom for ANY video, as long as you put, "http://hk." before the video link. LMAO..

7. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

8. I think Barney should have got toasted rather than Sponge Bob.
    Next time the purple dinosaur gets it.

9. hero_saku39

hero_saku39 Guest

Dora the explorer next please.........send her over space mountain!

10. The initial seal you are live in a sea friendliest sponge shoddy murderer :)

11. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Yea....I got that too.

As for this thread..

"Oh hell...we are screwed."

12. Maybe sponge bob should have stayed under the sea.

13. I told him I like snow crab legs and I guess it took it personally.... Krusty Krab and all... Yeah, he attacked, and then... well you saw what happened. Sorry kids, he's a goner.

14. Ah I love babelfish. What is fun is to say something, then translate it to something, then from that to something else, then that to something else, then that to english, then see what you get. It's fun to see what gets messed up in translation.

15. My 4 year old is like "why is your friend shooting sponge bob daddy???"

He now thinks sponge bob is a zombie that had it coming lol......

16. elguapo

elguapo Guest

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. p7196

p7196 Guest

But Primal could have used a hi point.