Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primers in 5000 case quantity has been available all day today. Large rifle I think are gone. So, if ya need primers, go get them before they are gone. $599.00 per case DELIVERED. Yes, I think Hazmat is included.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I am seeing 100 rounds of 9 x 19 ammo for $30 plus shipping costs and other lower prices on ammunition. Too bad I have no money for ammunition now.

Reactions: Jim Sterling

·
Banned
53 Posts
I am seeing 100 rounds of 9 x 19 ammo for $30 plus shipping costs and other lower prices on ammunition. Too bad I have no money for ammunition now.
the lowest i found in las vegas was 21 per 50. thank God i reloaded everyday after the Obama shortage was over...got free lead and cases out in the desert where i went everyday just to hunt brass...i was called cheap on the local forum...ya well who is swimming in ammo now Chief ? same guys who pay monthly to
Shirt Product Cap Sleeve Air gun

some fairy gym for exercise. Then Obama made the best spot here the Tule Springs National Monument & cut off access for the People.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
This is why I just so happened to have stored away 1 or 2 primers while Obama was in office.

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
And another 2 or 3 while they were cheap under Trump

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
And another 2 or 3 while they were cheap under Trump
Still didn't need to buy any. I only bought 30/30 and Russian ammo then. The AKs and Mosins needed some food.

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Still didn't need to buy any. I only bought 30/30 and Russian ammo then. The AKs and Mosins needed some food.
Well, I think I learned my lesson. If we ever get back to "normal" I'll likely go back to my previous routine - shoot one, buy two - no matter if it's .22 or primer or 30-06. And if it's on sale, buy 3 or more. 'S why I'm not hurting at this point

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
Well, I think I learned my lesson. If we ever get back to "normal" I'll likely go back to my previous routine - shoot one, buy two - no matter if it's .22 or primer or 30-06. And if it's on sale, buy 3 or more. 'S why I'm not hurting at this point
I never planned to have the 1 or 2 things I have in such quantities. It just happened and never in a ammo or reload shortage. I just looked at the piles one day and said. Your probably set for years.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yeah, the price is $125.00 per thousand. I stocked some away a few years ago. Little steep but, for guys that don't have any.......

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
They're still coming out here in dribs and drabs, and I too stocked up a bit. So I wait till the locals have them and add to my collection. Unlike many folks, I don't need a lot of SRP's and I have a bunch. I picked up a bunch of SPP's recently. The next I'll be watching for is LRP's. They seem to come around more often.

Reactions: undeRGRound
1 - 11 of 11 Posts