Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another forum I'm on found these somewhere and modified them slightly to include the statute number for Missouri. Since we added the legal-ese they'd only apply in Missouri but I can send you the Word file if you want to modify it.

Pro-CCW Sign

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
posting it on your home or vehicle may also make you a target for thieves. a Pro-ccw sign marks the home as containing firearms and ammo, thusly creating a draw for a thief. conversly, they may shy away because of the fact your home is armed, until you leave home.

SW

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
I wouldn't post that at my residence for the reasons SW outlined, but I think this would be great for businesses.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, over on the other forum, they were looking for a gun friendly sign for business owners.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Palmyra, MO. About 2 hours north of you.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Palmyra, MO. About 2 hours north of you.
i grew up in Kahoka...just north of you......

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
If I owned a business I'd certainly post one, but I wouldn't post one at my home either. I imagine a lot of businesses would be reluctant to post such a sign for fear of liability.

Even in Alabama, where CCW is legal, I don't see a lot of signs encouraging CCW (sadly). The cloest thing I've see to that here is at a Sporting Goods chain that tells you that guns brought in must be brought in without ammo and must be checked at customer service, then says "this does not apply to valid Concealed Carry permit holders" or something like that.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Very cool thanks. I know a guy that owns a computer store that will hang that in his store front.
Gona send a copy to him right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts