Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new friends! First post! Will a pro Mag Hip A4 fit my Hi Point JHP 45 ? I'm getting my Hi Point 2 morrow from my friend who paid all but 100 bucks at a pawn shop for 1 brand new when he was offered a Killer deal on an XD springfield tactical for 325. He had already bought a Pro Mag 14 rnd clip at Walmart but I think it may be intended 4 the Carbine from what I'e gathered . Anyone hae any info?:)

·
Premium Member
36,045 Posts
It might "fit" but it wasn't intended for the pistol, and it will probably void the warranty.

Do what you want, but I wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hard to argue with a 17 HP owner! Do you know of any other extended mag options? By the way, like the collection pieces you show! Thanx for your reply!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nine will be JUST FINE!!!! Sot well for a 1st outing!!! No jams misfires AWESOME PURCHASE!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fellow Hi- Point Enthusiasts,

After a month and 1/2 of "hand cycling, "lip- tuning, and letting the spring break in, my Pro Mag 14 4 the 4595TS worked flawlessly the first time at " the range" !!! It does nor hurt the fabulous HI- POint Ergo's either![/FONT]

·
Mil Spec Monkey
354 Posts
Frickin Pro Mags. The only people who buy these should be people with a lot of patience and a desire to adjust brand new products to make them work like they should out of the box.

Congrats on your success. I too finally got my Pro Mags to run...but I was plenty aggravated by the time I did.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Wonder what the difference is, I have three for my 4095 and they run perfect. Actually I haven't had any fte ftf with any mags in mine. Only issue has been poi poa when using fore grip. Pressure can make it vary by inch inch and a half. I've been running mine gun hard as I use it at work also so I'm actually been seeing how far I can go before inducing a failure.

·
Mil Spec Monkey
354 Posts
Wonder what the difference is, I have three for my 4095 and they run perfect. Actually I haven't had any fte ftf with any mags in mine. Only issue has been poi poa when using fore grip. Pressure can make it vary by inch inch and a half. I've been running mine gun hard as I use it at work also so I'm actually been seeing how far I can go before inducing a failure.
I posted a number of videos of me fiddling with the two 15 round Pro Mag A3s I got. Bottom line is I don't trust em even now after I got em running. I had to take them apart, sand the follower with 600 grit, lube them, adjust both the labia minora and the labia majora and finally got the lips the right angle and shape to feed right.

Could be my 995 Classic is picky...PAINFOOL13 says his Pro Mags run perfectly in his brand sparkly new 995 TS.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I haven't had to touch anything on any of my mags and I have a total if 13, 10 factory and 3 pro mag. Note I've been running thru all mags every time at training to find out ahead of time if there is an issue. We use the cheapest 40 the department can find also...
No issues in my carbine or my USP. AND I even intentionally load in dummy rounds to practice failure drills.
Don't know what could be different.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts