probably shouldnt of, but i did.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by greg_r, Jan 23, 2016.

1. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Got stuck out this weekend due to the weather, so I had to frequent a laundromat to clean some clothes for next week. Another couple there stuck a bill in the change machine and claimed they were shorted. I stuck a $10 bill in, figured I may get their coin ( I would have given it to them), but no. I got $9.75 back. If every time someone stuck a bill in, he made a quarter how much would that be at the end of the year?

Anyway, there is a sign there that says if you see unauthorized use, call Bob. Well I called Bob. He said there was no way he was coming down in this weather for a quarter. No, it's 50¢, the other couple wants there quarter too. In the end, he agreed to send each of us a check for 25¢.

I really don't expect to get the check, but at least I was able to vent some frustration from not getting home.

2. rickm

rickm Member

should have charged him interest on it also

3. I really wanna see a post that says, "So I didn't."

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I bought a 10 box brick of CCI Std. Velocity at Academy, they were putting
    on new UPC stickers that would scan as 10 boxes, because the existing UPC
    did not scan at all. I went to the front, the cutey at the register said $3.73...
    I thought it's an internal problem, I shouldn't say anything, "So I Didn't" :p

5. That's better. :p

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Local Walmart has several cases of Tula AK food. It is 1gr different than what they normally sell. They can't scan it. It also has to be scanned for our $.10 a box wildlife fund. I wish it would go to fixing my favorite range. Only one distance for pistol and that is 25yds.

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Buy a Case for 10¢ :eek: :D

8. HFAdmin

HFAdmin Staff Member

I hope you get that check!

9. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Got my rear end suspended from another site not once but twice. Once under one user name for 6 months and once under another user name for 1 month. Go figure! :confused: The first just cause I told the owner/site administrator, who didnt agree with what I had to say, to go have sex with himself and the second time because I told a site moderator to go have sex with himself for the same reason. Whatever happened to the freedom of speech and not having to be politically correct? I tell you, what is the world coming to! :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016