Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
The only 10 rd mag i got is hokey af. Floorplate? looks thin as hell. If dropped loaded, i dont think it would be usable. All my 40s and 45 mags have huge floorplates. Are there 9 , stock mags that have better bottoms?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I been reading on the forum where the newer 15 round ProMags are working in the 9mm carbines. My question is can anyone tell me if they do as well in the older model? I have a A series (was in the monkey stock b4 upgrade) and the charging handle doesn't lock back on last round.
ive got a 16 year old ape hi point, converted over to the 995ts (as such) still the same gun, different stock/etc, but yeah, i use the 15 rounders , NO damage, they've fixed the problem long ago.

·
Premium Member
36,700 Posts
ive got a 16 year old ape hi point, converted over to the 995ts (as such) still the same gun, different stock/etc, but yeah, i use the 15 rounders , NO damage, they've fixed the problem long ago.
The older 15 rounders, or the newer 15 rounders? My old Promag sucks bad, it came with my first used 995, but the newer Promag HIP models work fine.

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH
101 - 105 of 105 Posts