Promag mags

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by leaper, Jul 6, 2014.

1. leaper

leaper Member

Love your HiPoint 4095TS carbine but are tired of the small 10 round magazines? Then please contact me. I am selling corrected Pro Mag 15 round magazines for $29, specifically for the Hi Point 4095TS. These magazines have been corrected and feed gracefully. Tested with both FMJ and JHP. Contact me here: jdereg at gmail dot com. If a 15 round magazine is not legal where you are located, then please do not request one.

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I really don't like these one post wonders resurrecting threads from two years ago so I moved it here where it belongs.
    Buyer beware..........

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Corrected how? And is it really 15 rounds? The HIPA3, maybe?

The Promag 14 round mag works fine for me.:confused:

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

My ProMags are 15 for the 4095.

5. panoz77

panoz77 Member

So he is basically buying 4095 mags and marking them up and selling them as "custom". Nice, yeah buyer beware.

6. dirtroadrider

dirtroadrider War Eagle Member

I know I'm going to get blasted for this post. But I have 3 ProMags HIPA5-15 round that have worked with no problem in my 4095ts.

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberries!" :p

I have 3 for my 4095 and they worked fine. I need to call HiPoint and order some factory followers. I am going to order some 14rd ones for my JHP45 just to piss off some of the members here. Besides I see a 4595TSFG in the distant future.

8. mawguy

mawguy Sheep Dog Member

Does HiPoint still say that if you use an aftermarket [Promag] magazine that your warranty is void?

When the factory offers hi capacity magazines, I will buy them.