Prototype Carbine Stocks

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Bandit320, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

Hi all,

I just got a couple of photos of the prototype stock designs for the 995 and 4095. Very cool. Pistol grip, bunches of rails, adjustable length of pull. I'll definitely get one. As soon as I get a photobucket account set up and figure out how to post a photo I will post them. Sometime tonight I guess. I was told that these would not be the final version so take me for info only on which direction they are working.

Mike

2. dude, you should've waited till you could post pics. I'm goin nuts here lol

3. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

Sorry, the wife should be in bed soon then I'll get a chance to play around and get them posted.

Mike

4. unclerob

unclerob Member

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock .........

5. omg you bastard..makin us wait. Send em to me and i'll host em!

lbreevesii at charter det net !!!

6. I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

All right here we go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. griff30

griff30 Member

9. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

I got them from Hi-Point (Shirley Deeb) , a very nice lady to send these to someone she has never met or talked to.

Mike

10. I flipped and cropped for better viewing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Good God...

A) Does it come with all new carbines or is it merely an optional accessory?

B) Did she give you anything in terms of cost?

C) Are they going to be using different materials or the same type of plastic as the current stock?

D) and the question on everyone's mind...what took them so long?

12. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

The only additional info that I asked, and therefore got, is that they would be for both the 9mm and the 40, that we could buy them for carbines we already own, and that the final design will probably be a little different. People on the forum had stated they would be coming on new carbines at some point in the future, so I didn't ask that. Just from the looks of the design (like the adjustable length of pull) they would have to be made out of something a little more solid than the current ones.

Mike

13. I just noticed something: where would the rear iron sight go? On the rail?

14. Kudos Hi-Point. I really like the design. I'm not ready to give-up my ATI yet, but maybe someday down the road my 995 will need factory service. Hopefully they'll return it with this new stock installed. :D

15. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

I like this stock better than the ATI stock. And it's way cooler than the current factory stock. I'd have to get one for each carbine. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

16. Holy Sh#t... I want it... when's this going to be out again?

17. I have to say it even if its against forum rules. THAT IS BAD ASS!!!!

18. I'd written Hi Point earlier today and just checked my email, they replied and included the same two pics. And as previously posted, they don't have to do these things but they do. Goes to show they're a stand up company. And if this design works, they're definitely stepping up their game.

I was ready to put money down for a cx4, but I'm sticking with my 995 that'll do the same job at a fraction of the price. With this new stock in the works, I'll be investing more time and money into my 995 and possibly a 4095/4595.

19. Fenix

Fenix Guest

dang, as if i didn't have enough to spend my money on already :p