Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased at Vance's today. They got 'em in last night. Only 1 left now (they received 10).

Pictures will be posted in just a few minutes!

Coolest thing is the serial number is E(MYZIPCODE)!! Talking about meant-to-be!!

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try not to get anything on your keyboard boys......

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I can make time, I'll shoot it tonight and try to take a vid or two. If not, it's getting shot tomorrow afternoon when I get back from the Medina gun show!!

BTW, I may have to start a poll to see if I should sell my "Classic" 995......

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are there differences between the Classic 995 and the 995 TS? I thought it was the same gun in a different stock.
It is. Even the same "E" series. But let me tell you, the "Classic" one feels like JUNK compared to this one, and I LOVE my "Classic."

Oh, and from now on, the old 995 shall now be referred to as "995 Classic," and the new "TS" Edition is now referred to as "995 Tough Sh|t" Edition :D

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm trying to sneak out of work early, but I'm really too busy to since I took an extended lunch. I work for an insurance agency that has 80 different carriers so it takes FOREVER to run someone's quote when they tell me they want the best price!! Ugh!!

However, I was able to get a hold of my parents and invite myself over to their makeshift range tonight :)

So it looks like vids and field report will be happening tonight. Now I'm just worried that I'm going to use too much of my 9mm stockpile tonight...... :devilsidesmile:

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
Well man, if you don't get to shoot it you can always send it down to me and I'll gladly test it for you :p

Looking forward to the report and videos! I've already emailed HP about how I can get my hands on one of these mystic pwnfests.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
OK I take back what I said about it being BS in another thread, I'm like the others..why on earth doesn't HP showcase this hot wanted gun on their website? Now to begin my quest to pick up a "classic" dirt cheap!

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be shooting in here in a bit after dinner, but a few FYI's:

-There is a DIFFERENT manual enclosed. I have NOT read it yet, but I did see the pictures of the new carbine in it. I'll try to scan it in when I have the time.
-The ProMag 15rd mag will NOT fit. Period. With or without the plastic on it.
-The mag IS the same as the "Classic."
-There is NO wiggling of the mag. It snaps in SO much better now!
-The stock is of a completely different plastic. SO much sturdier!

Will report more when I can!!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
How much did you pay for it was it anymore exspensive than the (classic)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Now do I keep my "Classic" As is and try to buy a new one or do I trick it out??? Me thinks I Need more gun's!!!!! Classic 9's and 40's and Pimped out ones also .

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How much did you pay for it was it anymore exspensive than the (classic)
Please see pic 4.

Video's and review on the way.....

1 - 20 of 150 Posts