Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 16" Dissipator upper for $250 delivered, there are uppers with BCG and CH for under $300, and you can buy a lower and upper for under $500.

Might want to get in there and see if Santa has anything for you!

·
Premium Member
21,665 Posts
Reactions: ajole

·
Premium Member
21,665 Posts
That may be a REAL DEAL if they are any good. Do you have one or know anything about them???
I bought some uppers from him February 2020. Nitride 4140 floating handguard. He supplies Radical. The guys on ARF. com were praising them back then. I actually heard about them on the AKfiles. My neice's hubby bought a Radical at a local dealer in Florida. They are known to have their bolt's break. I sent him a spare bolt and cam pin. Primary Arms pimps the Radicals all the time. They sell the snot out of them.

Reactions: OldOutlaw

·
Premium Member
21,665 Posts
That may be a REAL DEAL if they are any good. Do you have one or know anything about them???
Look at the buttstock. It's cheap as all get out.

One of the bolt carriers the cam pin slot wasn't machined right. I emailed him as it wouldn't go in and lock. 4 days later I have a complete BCG no questions asked.

·
Premium Member
36,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look at the buttstock. It's cheap as all get out.

One of the bolt carriers the cam pin slot wasn't machined right. I emailed him as it wouldn't go in and lock. 4 days later I have a complete BCG no questions asked.
Since you can buy any of 10 different butt stocks for $20 or less, I’m not seeing the problem. It’s a $50 lower, a $35 LPK, and a $15 tube, buffer, spring and stock.

Quitcherbiyotchin’....

Rach had a Radical Arms rifle. He liked it.

·
Premium Member
21,665 Posts
Since you can buy any of 10 different butt stocks for $20 or less, I’m not seeing the problem. It’s a $50 lower, a $35 LPK, and a $15 tube, buffer, spring and stock.

Quitcherbiyotchin’....

Rach had a Radical Arms rifle. He liked it.
If I thought it was a turd I wouldn't have linked it. Just pointing out where he possibly saved money. That may not be the stock that Radical uses.

·
Premium Member
7,059 Posts
Well, that "Combat Armory" Sale is just too darned good to pass on. Just ordered two additional last night.
May put on several uppers I have accumulated over the years. Though, I may well just leave them in my storage bin for awhile. I mean, 3 Completed Lowers for a Total of $300 is unobtainium around here. One just may turn into a Christmas present for a Grandson who still does not have an AR.

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
Well, that "Combat Armory" Sale is just too darned good to pass on. Just ordered two additional last night.
May put on several uppers I have accumulated over the years. Though, I may well just leave them in my storage bin for awhile. I mean, 3 Completed Lowers for a Total of $300 is unobtainium around here. One just may turn into a Christmas present for a Grandson who still does not have an AR.

THANKS, PAP!!! What a great grandpap you are. Can't wait to open my present this year!

·
Premium Member
7,059 Posts
THANKS, PAP!!! What a great grandpap you are. Can't wait to open my present this year!
Well Grandson dog, I heard you were bad this year. Yes, yes I did find out you pee'd on the mailman's
leg. All you get this year, AGAIN, is a lump of PA coal. 😝

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
GURRR RUFFFFF!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts