PSA's customer service

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by MXGreg, Feb 22, 2016.

1. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

A couple months ago I ordered one of Palmetto State Armory's AR-47 rifle kits. It looked great until I went to sight it in. To get it anywhere near center of the target at 100 yards I had to have the rear sight adjusted all the way to the left, maybe one click remaining. After close inspection it appeared the front sight was canted to the left. I called PSA's customer service and they had a shipping label in my email before we were off the phone. I sent the upper back the next day. I gave it two weeks and gave them a call. They said they try to get to each item within 10 business days (it was day 10) but were very busy and would get to it soon. A week and a half later (today) my upper returns. They replaced the barrel and front sight (looks straight now), and included a spare 7.62 bolt (a $70 value).

It sucked that I had to send it back at all, but those things happen. PSA made everything as painless as possible and took care of it. Over all, a very good experience.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Great to hear!! I've never had a problem with PSA, well except for how long it takes them to ship sometimes... but as long as it comes, and the quality is there I'm fine with it!!

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Here's hoping I have the same experiences, or not need CS... :D

I have that AR9, hoping it runs really sweeeet!

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Any dealings I have had to have with their CS usually went very well and pleased too! +1 for PSA

5. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

This was my second rifle kit from PSA. The first one, stainless barrel chambered in 5.56, is awesome. Last time out with it I was using empty 12 and 20 gauge shells as 100 yard knock-down targets. My best was 6 in a row without a miss. The rifle shoots much better than I do.

6. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Good luck "Mikey!" :p

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Travis (TallBump) laid that one on me :D

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

one of these days they'll get my biz. they bombard me 2+times a day with ads. sometimes they have good ammo deals.

9. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida

Yours take the glock mags?

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Nope. He said what they were and I forgot.

I am really interested in a Glock mag lower.