Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking for a couple weeks, I stopped by the local shop and plunked down the $$$ for a new 995B with a red dot scope. Dealer sold it to me for $249.

Questions:

- What's the chance of actualy getting this gun? The dealer says he placing the order, shold be in in a couple weeks.

- Is the ATI stock worth it? Any issues with the aftermaket stock?

- Anything else you'd like to shafe with a newb?

·
Registered
11 Posts
You might want to check out the new TS stock. For $249, you can get a TS.
I think that the price included the red dot sight. No idea on how long, I just ended up searching locally until I found someone who had it in stock.

·
Registered
67 Posts
After lurking for a couple weeks, I stopped by the local shop and plunked down the $$$ for a new 995B with a red dot scope. Dealer sold it to me for $249.

Questions:

- What's the chance of actualy getting this gun? The dealer says he placing the order, shold be in in a couple weeks.

- Is the ATI stock worth it? Any issues with the aftermaket stock?

- Anything else you'd like to shafe with a newb?
Last I talked to an engineer at the Mothershop (about a month ago), he said that production would be nothing but 995's for the rest of the year and they'd most likely all be 995-TS'es. I also got some second-hand info from MKS, Hi-Point's distrubutor. The owner of my LGS is neighbors with the owner of MKS. He told me that they probably wouldn't be getting any old-style 995's anytime soon. But my LGS still has some in stock (which came from MKS, obviously).

As for the ATI, some love 'em, some hate 'em.

Hope that's of some help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts