purchase with accy

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by sdbrit68, Oct 2, 2014.

1. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

Just starting my research into the carbine......thinking next month, unfortunately car payments and electricity comes first.

I have noticed, most of the dealers around me will offer one option, and hi point has many, all the add ons, can you purchase those from hi point later ?

As an example, I dont want the forward grip, but was thinking of the red dot scope and maybe the flashlight, or are the hi point accy's not that good ?

2. bluharley

bluharley Member

https://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I bought my 995ts with a 4x red dot scope option. The scope works fine. You can use any scope or flashlight, or foreward grip for that matter. The foreward grip from hp has a storage slot specifically for the tool that comes with your carbine. Thats the one accy that is kinda hp specific.

4. sdbrit68

5. bluharley

bluharley Member

.net and .com are two different sites that don't link together, go figure.

6. sdbrit68

yeah, makes no sense, on the .com, you hit accessories, it takes you to just a phone number.

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

The forward grip wobbles a bit. Evidently there is a cure for that. The tool that goes in the FG is a good thing to have at all times. Seems like you have to snug the charging handle with it frequently. And it is used in take down. Folded or open I like mine both ways!