Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Define Normal?
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to look into information (& links) for what kind of foregrip will work on my 995ts (with pic rails). I have looked into all of this but have really only found old posts, with outdated (or vague) info and 0 pictures.

I would prefer one that can also house the tool that comes with the gun. But don't like HP's style of foregrips, I would like to have an angled grip (like in the picture).
So an angled foregrip that houses the HP tool.... is that a thing or no?

Also, when looking for accessories for my new gun, does anything that fits a pic rail work for my gun? Or are there different kinds of pic rails?
Just looking around there are A LOT of AR accessories (of course) but it seems they list what kind of pic rails they fit (i.e. MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails, etc) but I don't see any info on what kind of pic rails the 995ts's have... does anyone know?

Also, I got an aftermarket sling... it's a 3-point harness (& can be used as a 2-point sling as well) but I noticed the 995ts has the swivels on the right side of the gun. I'd prefer them on the left. But I seen that the nuts for the swivels are on the left since of the gun.
Is there any way to do this?

I'm sorry, I know... a ton of questions (& some or all may be stupid) but I am trying to learn.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Define Normal?
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you SWAGA! I didn't know the nuts would just pop out, was hoping they would but figured I'd ask here first... don't want to break something.
My 995ts has the H on the rails, so they are pic rails.

·
Define Normal?
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, yay! SO glad to see that it does exist!!
Thank you undeRGRound!!
Now to figure out what VTS is (when time allows) :rotfl:

I've scoured the forums, with all kinds of keywords but cannot find any write ups from you
Rachgier regarding the swapping the sling swivels around. I even searched for just your posts but there are a TON of pages to sift through (and yet have found it).
Though I haven't been able to be online much in the past day since my grandmother just passed to search much more than I did prior to posting this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.