Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any idea how long an address change takes to process for my C&R license? I don't get my house till mid August, I'm sure there's no way I can jump start the process since I won't "legally" live there until I close on the house, and probably better not risk it anyway, especially since I'm moving from one state to another. It just sucks, It took FOREVER to get my license, and found out I was moving not long after, and haven't been home long enough to buy anything yet with my shiny new license. Hopefully the address change will go smoother than the initial licensing did. I looked on the ATF website and found the form F5300.38, I don't have any of my C&R license stuff with me but it seemed like maybe that form was in my packet??? I'm gonna request one anyway to be sure. Hoping for the best...I really want to get to buying some C&R guns :'(

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
mine took about 3 weeks IIRC, that was last year. it'll get there. dont' forget to mail/fax/email the new signed copy of the new address to your distributers and let them know to take the other off file.

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK...I've been away from the forum for quite a while and just getting settled down here in Indiana. Need some help with filling out my "application for ammended federal firearms license" form. Basically I just need to change my address. My questions are about 21, 22, 23, 24 on the form. They all pertain to business and if it's allowed at the new address. Since I'm not a business and just a collector do these need to be filled out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts