R-14 Ft. Dix N.J. 5-3-2014

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by TechDiver, May 5, 2014.

1. Got out to the Pineys this weekend. It was mostly an AR day. Performed flawlessly. Two inch groups at 200 yrds. I know guys that are tighter than that but that is good for me. Squeezed off about 140 rounds of 5.56. Ran about 60 rounds of Blazer Brass 115 g. FMJ through the CPX-2. I had one FTE and one more casing bounced off my forehead. I don't know what that's all about. Put about 80 rounds of Blazer through the C-9. Smooth as silk. I'll tell you, that gun makes me look like I know what I'm doing. I just shoot so good with it. I don't know if it's the Mahan sight or what but I'm dead on out to 50 to 60 yards. Really !! I had an empty Heineken mini keg out about 50 yards and I tore the thing up. I felt like I was right on it but the thing wasn't moving. When I went out to check it, it was full of holes. Sweet.

2. Nice man I need to check out range 14 one of these days, I am a member of shooters in little egg harbor and usually go there.

3. Come on up !! It's not too far from you. I live in Bucks County, Pa. and get over there about twice a month. It's $60 a year to join and then $4 an hour. I like it there a lot. If you're into skeet, their range looks really nice. It's cool when the Army is practicing at the other ranges because they are popping off some pretty big stuff. You can feel it.

Last edited: May 7, 2014