• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send me a rabbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
81 - 95 of 95 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
.......nice, the "YOU PEOPLE" aspect got me....

I have alot more things to say, but it would be a waste, so I wont.

· Registered
890 Posts
My dad took the head cleanly off a huge rabbit with a 12 gauge slug. Humane WHo cares?
I used to hunt them with my AMT .45 longslides. Watchig the fur fly from a .45 is fun. Rabbits are really a cheap and UNEXHAUSTABLE form of reactive target. That and they are good eating if you didnt gut shot them.
We have a pet brindle rabbit also that is like part of the family. Its more well behaved and cleaner than a cat a the billmastiff we have loves him.
Though as part of family I am getting a little "zombie" feeling towards him from time to time.

· Registered
1,988 Posts
The poll is skewed as the way it is written has led to several people voting the opposite of what they wanted too. See posts if you don't believe me!

· Registered
1,988 Posts
Vanguard this is going no place good so for the record I will post nothing more on this thread.

Everyone else happy posting!

· Premium Member
2,398 Posts
Vanguard this is going no place good so for the record I will post nothing more on this thread.

Everyone else happy posting!
I love it: a post announcing the intention to NOT post!

Whereas, my post is a post reacting to another poster who posted that he will not post in this thread, so I don't have to worry about a post responding to my post about his post about not posting.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
This forum is privately owned and there are rules set for all members to follow, so to all those who are seeking to post flame messages in this thread based on your personal feelings over the hunting issue I suggest you read the HPFF Code of Conduct and Terms of Use.

Any more flame post and this thread will be terminated.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.