Rach's cannonball run!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Aug 15, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

As some of you may know Rach will be blazing a trail to Colorado this weekend.
    Pretty much stop for fuel only pedal to the metal, sleeping is for losers Marine corps style.

[​IMG]

Let's use this thread to encourage him on and hopefully he'll post position updates!

2. .....................

Attached Files:

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    You Go, BOY!
    Drive Safely, Rach... Godspeed!

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
  5. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

I'll be at the Colorado border with a case of ice cold Coors beer for ya. Which way ya coming in? And don't give me that crap about wussy beer and all that. Been drinking it for years and I'm still alive. Maybe a little bit mentally unstable, but can't rightly blame that on the beer. Probably all those times the wife went up side my head for talking crap to her after drinking that Coors beer. :confused: Tastes better than that cow piss stuff from up north anyways :rofl:

6. Colorado hummmm.... make sure you double bag the weed they will check at the border:rofl:

7. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Good luck escaping from New York. Make sure to weave the car back and forth on the way out so that the border guards don't put any bullets in your back. Oh, and watch for mines. They use those to keep people in, too.

8. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Pay no attention to the red dot on your chest around KC.......

9. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I'll be on 40 when I cross in to CO heading to Fowler. Will be getting in late Sunday, early Monday.

10. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    We could track him by his cell phone!

11. I'm flying to Colorado tomorrow!

Ah, sh*t.....

12. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Be careful!.....

13. ekim

ekim Member

Don't worry about tracking him, the government will have drones on his backside from day one. Just follow the drones and empty beer cans.

14. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

If you end up in ND you went the wrong way Jar head ;) Then give the map to your wife, Marines cant land nav for sh!t,, Drive safe

15. histed

histed Supporting Member

Semper Fi, Marine. Stay loose

[​IMG]

16. The Marines are part of the Navy, staying loose is definitely no problem for them. ;)

17. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Koowal! You'll be coming thru Central City. May as well get out there and drop a few bucks. It may even pay for the trip...or make you wish you'd never seen Central City:wah: :rofl::rofl:

18. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Truck is packed, and the camper is ready in all respects. Went and had the shop slap two brand new tires on the camper. I also had them pull, check, and re-seat the spare. Only have a few small things to do before I give the order to load up and we're in the wind. Two and a half hours until go time.

19. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

T-minus 2 hours and 30 minutes. All systems are go for lift off. Gods speed Rachgier.

Sorry had to add the NASA speak. By the way are the down range tracking stations ready?

20. I've got a baby monitor and a case of beer space out every fifty miles. This is gonna be easier than taking down James Woods.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Ps2L46dUs[/ame]